If you work for Mitie and need information about Brexit, you’ll find it here.

EU, EEA or Swiss citizens who live in the UK are encouraged to apply for settled or pre-settled status through the EU Settlement Scheme.

Download: Post-Brexit changes to your status – English

For more information, please visit the GOV.UK website.

If you have any questions, please email us.